7 Ways Jesus Has Helped or is Helping us as We Go Through Fiery Trials and Pandemics. A Gift for Weary Moms .PDF Attachment
7 Ways Jesus Has Helped or is Helping us as We Go Through Fiery Trials and Pandemics.
A Gift for Weary Moms
(and other weary, or anxious, or tired, or frustrated, or hurting, or lonely, or sad, or painful, or struggling souls)
- Jesus CLEANSED us: Hebrews 1:3 “After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.”
- Jesus Destroyed Death AND The Fear of Death: Hebrews 2:14-15 “ Now since the children have flesh and blood in common, Jesus also shared in these, so that through his death he might destroy the one holding the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who were held in slavery all their lives by the fear of death.”
- Jesus Sympathizes with us Because He has Been Tempted Like us! Hebrews 4:15, “15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who has been tempted in every way as we are, yet without sin.”
- Jesus has JUSTIFIED us. Hebrews 6:19-20 “19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain. 20 Jesus has entered there on our behalf as a forerunner, because he has become a high priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.”
- Jesus has instituted a new and better covenant/agreement between God and man. Hebrews 8:6 and 14 “But Jesus has now obtained a superior ministry, and to that degree he is the mediator of a better covenant, which has
been established on better promises.” AND “13 By saying a new covenant, he has declared that the first is obsolete. And what is obsolete and growing old is about to pass away.”
- Jesus WILL Return with the FULL promises of salvation! Hebrews 9:28, “28 so also Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”
- Jesus has TORN a way into God’s throne room! Hebrews 10:19-22, “Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have boldness to enter the sanctuary through the blood of Jesus— 20 he has inaugurated for us a new and living way through the curtain (that is, through his flesh)— 21 and since we have a great high priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, with our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed in pure water. ”
Hebrews 12:1-2 Let us run with endurance the race that lies before us, 2 keeping our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of our faith.